- Your list must have 10 items.
- Spell check and then spell check again.
- Format your list with descending numbers (10 to 1, with 1 being the highest rank).
- Introduction: all lists should have an introduction.
- Consistency: consistent heading names, consistent measurements (i.e. All empirical, not mixed up with metric), etc.
- Context: each item should answer who, what, where, when (where appropriate).
- Clarity: sentences should make sense, please proof and then proof again.
- Content: A) PG rated B) accurate: unless it’s an opinion – content should be backed up (if research was required it should mention the source).
Length: at least 1,200 – 2,000 words (just a loose guideline – it depends on topic)
- Be original, we don’t publish lists from other sites.
- Be bizarre; the more odd the list is, the better.
We will supply any graphics that would be needed, so you only need to write the list. We’ll give full credit and a link to your own site or blog if you have one. Get your 15 minutes of fame!
You can Email The Best Nesst directly and attach your list.
By submitting your list, you agree that 'The Best Nesst' has the full right to publish your list and that you are the author of this list. Furthermore, you agree that once your submitted list is published on 'The Best Nesst'.